HHDC aims to:
- To encourage dance participation from all age groups, nationalities and religions
- To provide a friendly, expert service where all participants can achieve their individual goals
- To nurture talent and guide those considering a career in the Performing Arts industry
- To promote dance not only as a career choice but as a beneficial hobby where participants can meet like minded people, develop their fitness and have fun
-To provide high quality teaching, making sure all staff are fully registered dance teachers and are DBS checked
- All students must complete the following forms and hand them into their teacher at their first class: Registration, Photo Consent, and Health Awareness
- All students must wear the correct uniform during class, with hair tied back and no jewellery
-Respect must be shown to the teacher. Any disruptive behaviour will result in expulsion from class
- No food or drink is allowed in the dance studio
- Children under the age of 16yrs must be collected from inside the building by a parent or guardian. Children will not be allowed out of reception without an accompanying adult.
- No children under 16yrs are allowed in the kitchen area without adult supervision
- If your child is away during term time due to illness or holidays you must inform us. After 2 weeks of non-attendance and no contact, your space will be offered to perspective students.
- No changing in the waiting area. A changing room has been provided for your use
-We do not recommend attending additional classes at other local dance schools. All teachers have their own methods/styles and this can result in confusion and overload of both body and brain! Please speak to a HHDC teacher if you wish to develop your child's training and we will advise you
- The management hold the right to refuse entry to any student/parent they feel will not comply with HHDC rules and will disrupts the studios activities